On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 1:22 AM rastersoft <ras...@rastersoft.com> wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this. I created an extension and
> I receive this message:
>
>     Too many arguments to method Clutter.Container.add_actor: expected 1,
> got 2
>
> The line is this one:
> this.appsContainer.add_actor(this.appsInnerContainer, {x_fill: true,
> y_fill: false, x_expand: false, y_expand: false});
>
> But the funny thing is that it works. If I remove the second argument, the
> result isn't the same. And I'm unable to find the alternative in the API
> documentation.
>
> So my question is: how should I write that to avoid that warning?

The documentation [1] seems to say that the one-argument form is the
correct one, but also that the whole function is deprecated in favour of
Clutter.Actor.add_child(), so I would suggest using that instead.

[1]
http://devdocs.baznga.org/clutter10~1.26.0/clutter.container#method-add_actor

Regards,
Philip C