Version 0.2 of package Pq has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

Pq describes itself as:

  =============
  libpq binding
  =============

More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/pq.html

  An Emacs 25 module for accessing PostgreSQL via the libpq client
  library.

  Using libpq for client connections has various advantages over the
  wire-protocol speaking pure elisp implementations.  For example, it has
  better performance and supports all features of the protocol like full
  TLS support and new authentication methods like scram-sha-256.

  It doesn't expose many libpq features yet, but what's there should be
  crash-safe no matter what you do in the lisp world.  I've been using it
  for three years now for reading mail through my custom Gnus backend
  without incidents.  If you make it crash, please report.

  1 Basic usage

## Recent NEWS:

[Not provided 🙁]