> On Thu, 16 Jun 2011, Rubén Rodríguez wrote:
    > would be nice to have a script that checks presence of packages, i'll
    > produce this as development progresses

    Our script [1] for the Debian based gNewSense version may be of
    interest. It comes down to creating a full mirror and then deleting
    all blacklisted packages.

Would be very good to summarize all the existing solutions for scanning
non-free software, and then to try to build a common database.  It looks
like this is one of those cases where the same work is repeated again
and again and again...

--
Jose E. Marchesi    jema...@gnu.org
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org