Hi,

I've managed to create libre versions of the Mozilla programs Icecat, Icedove
and Iceape and made them available in the slack-n-free repo at
connochaetos.org. This wouldn't  have been possible without the work of other
people, especially from Parabola and Mageia. You are welcome to adopt them for
your distros.

Additionally I am working on identifying the non-free parts in Slackware and
Salix in order to create a complete libre Slackware/Salix compatible repo and
perhaps a distro. Besides the above mentioned Mozilla variants Linux-Libre and
some other programs are already available.

Greetings,

Henry