  > ruben suggested that the wording is confusing, and that GNU has previously
  > established a precedent, which accepts a license with the same confusing
  > requirement, and so it should be acceptable

I don't know what this license says, but this "precedent" argument is
not the right way to think about these issues.  If a decision is
clearly right, we don't need to cite a precedent for it,

If we see a need to reconsider a decision, we should reconsider
thoughtfully based on what we know and understand.

Let's hope our old decisions were mostly wise and that few need
reconsideration.