Martin Dickopp wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Martin Dickopp wrote:
> > [...]
> >> a derivative work of the program and a particular C library is
> >> created the moment the program is run
> >
> > And who gets the copyright on that "derivative work"?
>
> The copyright holders of the program and the library.

ROFL. I thought that sysadmin will share it with computer. ;-)

Ok, next question. And what creative undertaking in the creation (the
moment the program is run) of that "derivative work" can be attributed
to the copyright holders of the program and/or the library? Suppose
that both their preexisting copyrights happen to expire the moment the
program is run... who gets the copyright on that "derivative work"?

regards,
alexander.