On 2006-05-14, Alfred M. Szmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, you are wrong.  Please read some basic copyright law.  You haven't
> even bothered opening any law codex so it is a waste of my time to
> explain such basic things to you, sorry.

It's always nice to see people resulting to insults when they
ran out of arguments. You know nothing about me or my (copyright
law student) background.

At least I know the difference between telling people "please
make a copy of page 6" and giving them a copy. That's good
enough for my professor. If it's not good enough for you, tough.

Merijn

--
Remove +nospam to reply