John Hasler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> David Kastrup writes:
>> Well, the theory is that once you touch GPLed work, it jumps up and
>> magically gobbles up all of your portfolio.
>
> That describes SCO's interpretation of the SysV source licence.

Well, it is hard to say just _what_ is supposed to have this effect.
SCO is doing sort of a tap dance between contracts, licenses and
copyrights.  I think the current theory is more in the line of
contract breach (short of finding any copyright violation and not
being in possession of the relevant copyrights, anyway).