On 3/25/2010 3:47 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Let the author
http://www.rosenlaw.com/rosen.htm
know about his "error piles upon error".

I'm insufficiently motivated to bug someone about some mistake
he made years ago. If he shows up here, I'll change my mind.

By the way, <http://www.rosenlaw.com/Rosen_Ch06.pdf>,

    Certainly the owner of a collective or derivative work gets
    “to exercise the right to control” those works, and the owner
    of each contribution gets “to exercise the right to control”
    his or her contribution. (17 U.S.C. § 103[b].)

so he's certainly not as wrong as you are. I shouldn't be
surprised - as always, the things you quote contradict your
thesis.