Final answer to the Social Contract Question from Phil Maker

1. Since I've only got two options (:-)) I choose "I do not adhere" which
should be read as after
    a bit of investigation and time wasting that this is a very bad idea.
Every rock you lift up has
    something under it (who, why, how, ....). I'm with RMS on this.

2. Feel free to publish my name as  a dissident. This is to suggest I
disagree is fine, but to suggest
    I not adhere to some of your standards would be unfortunate. Using the
word dissident is fine.

Have a good one.

--
Phil Maker
email: <philip.ma...@gmail.com>

"Think on this doctrine, that reasoning beings were created for one
another's sake; that to be patient is a branch of justice, and that men sin
without intending it" -- Marcus Aurelius