Le dimanche 23 février 2020, 22:01:42 CET Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss) a
écrit :
> Why should anyone be kind and meek in the face of fascists?

Because it weakens your point.  Especially on a written medium.

> That's not what our forefathers did.

Not on mailing-lists.  World change.

> That e-mail was approved for list redistribution by the moderator in
> spite of using "we". You might be able to convince the moderator that
> it had been a lapse in judgment,

It’s a general “we”, like a “one”.

> If Bob wants to persuade Alice that some situation is detrimental, he
> must present that color, not the raw facts that Alice already knows.

raw facts are hard or rare.  color are ubiquitous.

        • ... Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
          • ... Alexandre François Garreau
          • ... Mike Gerwitz
  • Re: Why t... Ludovic Courtès
    • Re: ... Alexandre François Garreau
      • ... John Darrington
        • ... Andreas Enge
          • ... Alfred M. Szmidt
        • ... Jan Nieuwenhuizen
          • ... Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
            • ... Alexandre François Garreau
              • ... orbulon--- via General GNU project and free software discussions
    • Re: ... Andreas R.
    • Re: ... Jean Louis
    • Re: ... Mike Gerwitz
    • Re: ... Alfred M. Szmidt