Le mardi 25 février 2020, 02:34:07 CET J.B. Nicholson a écrit :
> Alexandre François Garreau wrote:
> > It was, and it is not “tolerated”, this is bad faith: it is simply
> > impossible to do anything about that.

> from the list and make it clear that he won't be allowed back until he
> has stopped sending unsolicited email to those who don't want it.

afaik that’s already the case and it doesn’t improve anything.

> I bring this up to point out that it goes too
> far to say "it is simply impossible to do anything about that". There
> is something that can be done. Apparently gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org
> owners have chosen to do nothing about it and therefore it is fair to
> say that ru...@mrbrklyn.com's behavior is tolerated.

No. So this stays unfair to say :/

        • ... J.B. Nicholson
  • Re: ru...... Alexandre François Garreau
    • Re: ... J.B. Nicholson
      • ... Mike Gerwitz
        • ... Mark Galassi
          • ... Alexandre François Garreau
          • ... Amin Bandali
          • ... Federico Leva (Nemo)
        • ... Alexandre François Garreau
      • ... Alfred M. Szmidt
      • ... Alexandre François Garreau
      • ... Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
        • ... nipponmail
        • ... nipponmail
  • Re: ru...... Marcel
    • Re: ... Alexandre François Garreau
  • Re: ru...... Taylan Kammer
    • Re: ... Alexandre François Garreau
      • ... Taylan Kammer
        • ... Alexandre François Garreau
  • Re: ru...... orbulon--- via General GNU project and free software discussions