Here are some patches for 1.1.17:

pl 17.jbr1
        - po/nl.po missing a `g'
        - scripts/ly2dvi.py root is now the shared directory path not the
          root of the lily installation.  Environment variable LILYPONDPREFIX
          is also the path to shared directory.
        - lily/main.cc WINNT conditional added to avoid a casting of
          main_prog

In addition the make process for mf has a dependency to cmbase.mf.
I simply copied cmbase.mf from my TeX installation into the mf
directory.  This is probably not the thing to do and the cmbase.mf
portion of my patch should be ignored.  What is the deal with the
dependency cmbase.mf?

--
Jeffrey B. Reed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]