Hi all,

Quite a few cosmetic bugfixes this time; simple music is starting
to look rather good now!

Don't tell Han-Wen, but i felt he's not producing any code lately:
i just had to take over.

Go get it from the usual place.

Jan.

Btw: I've made a 'stable branch' off pl 48 this week, because i had
     to produce some nice music (Los Toros).
     The grand rehacking of the spacer that is taking place has still
     a bug in the placement of accidentals.
     I'm not promising to maintain it, and it will be dropped as soon
     as the spacing problems are solved.  Anyone interested?

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | LilyPond - The GNU music typesetter
http://www.digicash.com/~jan | http://www.cs.ruu.nl/people/hanwen/lilypond