Hi there!

I was just back from a seminar, and I put in all floating patches to
make 0.1.60.  Jan and I will probably be busy until the end of week,
there are some days off/national holidays over here.

Have fun,

Long liveth the queen (hurray! hurray! hurray!)

pl 60
        - mats patches: use Latex font stuff.
        - fixes to the .59 patch release (jcn)
        - make website|examples target

pl 59.jcn3
        - bf: preludes-5
        - no inline compiler warnings by default
        - bf: gcc 2.8 compile bow.cc
        - moved functions with loops from varray.hh to varray.cc
        - bf: minimum length for tie
        - slur clipping standard
        - bf: second broken slur minimum length

pl 59.jcn2
        - added some to .dstream
        - bf: second part of broken slur
        - slur encompassing noteheads adjust
        - bwv'd preludes
        - bf: make-patch -d
        - doc'd rerunning of autoconf
        - rest of real standje (rename and move simplified standchen
          input/test?)
        - bf: clipping
        - bit better bar number placement

pl 59.jcn1