Hi world,

it's 1 am over here, and I think I'll turn in now.  But not before
giving you pl 65.  The big caveat is that I changed relative mode,
and junked duration, so check your mudela files for compatibility.

pl 65
        - fixes for template instantiation (AO)
        - junked standchen-easy,
        - mudela 0.1.15:  deprecate \duration, junked \octave relative
        - small doco fixes
        - moved data from Melodic_req into Musical_pitch (analogous to
        Duration and Rhythmic_req)
        - implemented \relative c' { .. } and associated
Relative_octave_music
        - junked \octave relative;

pl 64.jcn2
        - simple compile fixes