Murray Adelman writes:
|Mats' fix for mi2mu works and now GREENGRO.mid can be changed to a TeX
|file with lilypond-0.1.85.
|
|I can't find 1.xxx so I will report a few more bugs from the latest
|version I have--0.1.85

lilypond-1.0.0 is a released version opposed to a development version
it can be found at:

ftp://pcnov095.win.tue.nl/pub/lilypond/

|There seems to be a problem with the new fonts.  When MakeTeXPK produces
|a pk file for feta20, there are a lot of error messages.  Whenever dvips
|or xdvi are called, there is a message about a checksum mismatch with
|the font.  The treble clef symbol doesn't appear in displayed or printed
|documents.  I did remove all old pk files, but I relied upon the install
|program to replace any old mf files.  ls -l does give them the correct
|date, so I don't think there is that problem.

Murray,
There was a change to feta20.mf resulting in a change to feta20.afm in
share/lilypond.  The pkfiles _and_ the tfm files that are produced by
dvips on the fly have to be remove so that dvips can regenerate
pkfiles and tfm from the new feta20.afm.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey B. Reed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]