I put a release together accumulating the latest patches, and some
more modifications on the makefile system.  I'll be away coming week,
so don't expect new things right now.

pl 4
pl 3.mb2
        - Changed text script alignment: center -> left
        - TeX commands counts as one character when calculating
          the length of a Text_def

pl 3.jbr2
         - Documentation/topdocs/index.yo: Added link to NT dist page
         - Documentation/ntweb/: Added Makefile and index.yo to build the
           NT dist page

pl 3.hwn1
        - stepmake hacking

pl 3.uu1
        - stepmake MAKEFILES -> STEPMAKE_TEMPLATES
        - count \texcommands in tex string

pl 3.jcn1
       - bf: website: empty toplevel readme's
       - bf: xs4all (again?)
       - can't administer ftp site now: put patch into website

pl 3.jbr1
        - stepmake/stepmake/Executable_targets: UNIX cross-compile doesn't
          work with $(DOTEXE) on source of install command.
        - stepmake/Generic_targets: creating multiple dirs with mkdir
          requires -p option
        - scripts/ly2dvi32.py: General and Winnt specific fixes