I have written the first part of Bach's cembalo partita
in es-major (BWV 826) and thougt you can put it in
mutopia/J.S.Bach. I will write the rest of the piece
later. (yes really!!)

I am a musician and hobby programmer, so i have not used
diff/patch before so i am not 100% sure the patch is made
the right way. So please tell me if I should post diffs
an other way next time. I have a old debian 1.3.1 i had some
trouble with the automatic patch scripts. Probably because i
run python 1.4.

Lilypond produces really nice scores!!! A program for
printing music has been the major reason for not doing a
'rm -rf /mount/C'.

Tom Cato Amundsen
Visit XOOM for FREE home pages, email, web software, clip art and MORE!
http://www.xoom.com

LILYDIFF.GZ