[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> The link to the RPM for lilypond seems to be broken at the moment.

I don't maintain that site.  Could you mail your comment to the
webmaster at RedHat?  I'd appreciate your effort.

> Alternatively, is there a magic word that would fix the following
> error when I run TeX on my file:

Could you be more specific: which LilyPond do you run, which RedHat
release?  PostScript output was added to 0.1.26.  It looks as if you
have some garbage from old versions lying around.