[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> ok, how do i do it?  i don't see anything about it in the mudela
> manual, and i don't see any examples among the mutopia files.

Not (I think). It's called volta, and it's in the TODO.

> some of the latter are missing, btw.  the cembalo-partitas and
> coriolan directories are empty.  also, han-wen, is there any chance
> of

That's weird :

sunshine:~/usr/src/lilypond> tar tfz out/lilypond-1.0.7.tar.gz|grep Parti
lilypond-1.0.7/mutopia/J.S.Bach/Cembalo-Partitas/
lilypond-1.0.7/mutopia/J.S.Bach/Cembalo-Partitas/Partita_I_Sinfonia.ly
lilypond-1.0.7/mutopia/J.S.Bach/Cembalo-Partitas/GNUmakefile

The WWW site doesn't have them, BTW.

> getting the www.cs.ruu.nl webmaster to set up the mime.types properly
> so midi files will play when someone clicks on the links to them?

I'll ask around.