I just bought a new printer that does ledger paper, which 11x17
inches.  I would like to be able to use lilypond with that format.  I
know that there is some framework in place for this, according to the
source for ly2dvi.sh.  I am interested to know what is required to
actually print a score on this paper?  Clearly, TeX has to know about
it, and lilypond also has to know about it.  There is already an
'a4.ly' included by default by lilypond.  It seems that for starters,
we need a ledger.ly and a mechanism to get it included instead of
a4.ly.  The -p option to ly2dvi doesn't work yet (at least for me).  I
think this might be, in part, because I don't have a ledger.sty for
latex.

Is anybody else interested in this format?  Has anybody already solved
all these problems for me? 8-)  I would take a hack at the init files
myself, as long as I know what to do and that I am not re-inventing
the wheel.

John
--
John Galbraith                    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Arizona,            home phone: (520) 327-6074