On Thursday, 17 September 1998, Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

> Hi net!
>
> I just put out lilypond-1.0.9.  It has some bugfixes, and some
> (cosmetic) changes.  The largest visible change is that \melodic was
> changed into \notes.  We also went to PNG for the website, but that
> move made me discover that PNG support still doesn't fully work:
> pnmtopng dumps core all over the place. As a result, most of the image
> links are broken.

No trouble with png over here.

    18:46:26 appel ~/usr/src/lilypond$ rpm -qf `which pnmtopng`
    libgr-progs-2.0.13-4b

I do get a core dump from gs, but you'll get that with gif conversion too:

18:42:50 appel ~/usr/src/lilypond/mutopia/J.S.Bach/Solo-Cello-Suites/out-www$ gdb
`which gs` core
GNU gdb 4.16.97
This GDB was configured as "powerpc-unknown-linux-gnulibc1"...
(no debugging symbols found)...
Core was generated by `gs -sDEVICE=ppmraw -sOutputFile=./scsii-cello-page%d.ppm -r200
-dNOPAUSE - -c qu“ox'.
find_solib: Can't read pathname for load map: I/O error

#0  0x3044aa2c in ?? () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb) up
Initial frame selected; you cannot go up.

I'll upload the htmldoc the pcnov pub/lilypond/WWW

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/lilypond
  • pl 9 Han-Wen Nienhuys
    • Jan Nieuwenhuizen