Hi there,
~~~~~~~~~
I would like to add one point to the general clean-up of the mudela
grammar. This one concerns penalties for line breaking.

In LilyPond 1.0.0 (which I am still using) \nobreak is defined as
something like

        \penalty = -10000;

I always found that this was a bit counter-intuitive. A *negative* penalty
amounts to a bonus, as far as I am concerned. Yet, what I mean when I type
this is to insert a real penalty. So, either one should say
\penalty = 10000; to prevent a linebreak, or change the name to something
positive like \breakability = -10000;

What do you think?

Bye ... Felix
--
Felix Braun                                                         EMail:
McGill University                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]