One more part of JSB cembalo partita. Can someone that
understands \property Voice.hshift please take a look at
Partita_II_Capriccio.ly? Search for "???"

I have removed the line that draws the horizontal line in
the metafont definition of prallprall. By doing this,
prallprall and \prallmordent are no longer identical.

Is it difficult to make beams with noteheads on different
staffs? It would be very nice for some keyboard music...

I see you have started adding postscript output from
lilypond. Will lilypond support both tex and ps in the
future, or will you drop the tex output?

Tom Cato Amundsen

Get your own free web-based email address at Xoom!
http://www.xoom.com