On Friday, 23 October 1998, Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

> > I am confused.  Which Guile do I need - v1.2, v1.3 or some combination?
>
> Both are known to work (I think)

Sorry for the confusion.  Either Guile (1.2, 1.3) should do.

[There are problems with my 'egcs -O2' (1.02e) compiler on ppc,
 and guile-1.2 just happened to be a bit more robust against the
 buggy compiler.  As i understand it, egcs 1.1 is even more broken
 on my platform, and we've just got to wait til 1.1.1, sigh.]

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/lilypond