a few new things added last night and this morning, the most important
of which is that lilypond_cgi now offers to email your score to
someone after it's processed it.  i'd appreciate people trying this
out and letting me know if they have any problems.

the machine on which lilypond_cgi will be running was put together at
our last linux users group meeting.  we just need to get it a cpu fan
and then our admin will be installing and connecting it to the net.

for now, you can try it at:

http://plaything.smart.net/cgi-bin/lilypond_cgi.pl

thanks,

| jeff covey [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-669-4926 |
|                            i don't want a pickle.                          |