Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
 > > I have started to make registration symbols for accordion.
 > > In the accordion world we have a lot of different symbols,
 > Just out of curiosity, where are these symbols placed,
 > what do they look like?

The symbols are circles with 1-3 horisontal lines across
the circle and 1-5 dot's between or on the lines.
Also some symbols are like a sqare or a triangle, but
with the dot's and lines.

The symbols are placed above or below the score. I place the
symbols the same way as trills:
 \notes{ [c8-^\$accordion_discant_48816 c g g] }
Is there a way to place the symbols over the first clef?

I'll send a patch when i have read a little more
metafont doco.

Get your own free web-based email address at Xoom!
http://www.xoom.com