Hello there,

another weekend has passed, so it's time for a new release.  I used
the weekend to remove various old bits from LilyPond and a few
bugfixes.  Another highlight is Mats' contribution: 47 pages of sheet music!

pl 31.mb2
        - Added example: "Imellan Fjeldene" by Niels W. Gade.
        - bf: don't attach staff margin text to clef changes within the
        lines. (Still not perfect: no text when a clef change happens

pl 31.hwn2
        - be somewhat lazy in break/object multiplication.
        - print # elements for memory usage impression (try  -t)
        - Paper_score cleanup
        - junked various Pointer_list instances. Executable now is smaller.
        - junked various cruft
        - merged do_substitute_dependen{t,cy} to
do_substitute_element_pointer ()
        - more parser cleanup
        - Interval uses Drul_array
        - bf: I've been drinking too much
        - delete break helpers before object breaking/multiplication.  Try
to save some memory.

pl 31.jcn4
        - bf: toplevel install, kpsewhich
        - sm 71, require yodl-1.31.11