Han-Wen Nienhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > When I run mi2mu on a MIDI file with lyrics, as produced by abc2midi,
> > it fails:
>
> What a weird route.  One would think that it is much easier to make  a
> abc2mu program..

I'm sure it is, if you're sure you want mudela.  If you want to see
whether having mudela (or some other system) solves any of the
problems you have with abc, it would be nice if they all knew how to
deal with MIDI as both input and output.

I also agree with whoever posted on the mailing list that if you want
musicians to deal with lilypond, you're probably going to  have to let
them do their input in a good sequencer program, which also involves
having mi2mu work well.

Do you know of an abc2mu program?

--
Laura Conrad