Jan,
Thanks for the patch!  I am interested in learning how rpm format can
help me distribute on Win NT/95 platforms.  What client do you run on
these platforms to extract a rpm file?

On the downside the rpm extension is overloaded with real audio rpm
files :( Probably not a big issue, but I did have to manually change
the extension stuff in netscape so that it wouldn't fire up a real
audio java applet.

Cheers,
Jeff

--