[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Works great and looks great as well.

OK, good.

> >     - MIDI bugfix.
> I corrected the channel number for channel "10" (they count from 0).

OK.

> Now I've checked the memory consumption a bit more carefully and
> you've made a huge improvement. With 32M of RAM, I can now process
> the full Gade score in about 2.5 hours instead of the 8-9 hours
> with previous releases. It's all a matter of reduced number of
> memory swaps. Actually, the raw CPU time has increased quite a bit.

Probably.  Lots of variables that were hardcoded C++ have gone to
runtime GUILE.  Lookups of those runtime variables are quite
expensive.  How much did CPU time go up?  I did some tweaks for the
next version that should further reduce swapping.

I am surprised it ran on your machine, I got assertion fails.  You
compile with --disable-checking, don't you?