   > dvips: Checksum mismatch in font feta20
   > dvips: Checksum mismatch in font feta-nummer10

This most likely means you didn't remove old PK or tfm files from a
previious installation.  Remove all of the "ehrhardt" files and run
the .ly file through lilypond and tex or ly2dvi.

   > The compilation of Lilypond is an other problem. Though I installed
   > guile and
   > yodl in the current versions from
   >
   > ftp://ftp.cs.uu.nl/pub/GNU/LilyPond/RedHat/RPMS/i386/
   >
   > configure´s comment:
   >
   > checking for Guile... yes
   > checking for gh_scm2doubles in -lguile... no
   > configure: warning: You should install guile 1.3 or newer

Look in /usr/local/share/guile/ and see if the next directory is
called 1.3.  If not you don't have 1.3

Alternately:

You can try to give the command "guile" at the prompt.  Then when you
see something like:

guile>

type (version) and return.  Then you can make sure you have version
1.3.  Type (exit) then return to get out of guile.  (or control-C if
you panic.)

   >  -lreadline -lm      -lintl  1>&5
   > /usr/local/lib/libreadline.a(display.o): In function `rl_redisplay':
   > /install/readline-2.2.1/display.c:636: undefined reference to `tputs'
   >

   > what´s that problem ? Why is readline unusable?
   > I even tried with readline 4.0.

Are you compiling guile or lilypond at this point?  I am not an expert
on this, but I will offer what I have learned by experience: This
probably means that libguile.a was not found by "ld" or that it is
inconsistent with the version of libguile.h.  I have all my readline
stuff in /usr/local/include/readline and I don't have compilation
problems with lilypond.  Guile comes with the readline files, and I am
not sure whether my compilation used them or the ones installed in the
above directory.  (However NB I am using Slackware, not Red Hat.)

   > Yet another question:  where can I read postings to
   > [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

It is archived at:

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Murray