Hi there,

I was shocked to see that the verbatim option for mudela-book has
changed functionality recently.  I often make documents, where I want
to put input and output next to each other.  I do not want to
duplicate the input; iow. I want to do

        \begin{mudela}[verbatim]
                c4 c4 ..stuff..
        \end{mudela}

and get this effect

        \begin{verbatim}
                c4 c4 ..stuff..
        \end{verbatim}
        \input bla-bla-0.1.ly.tex

Perhaps you can make some kind of option that allows you to insert
text in between the input and output

        \begin{mudela}[verbatim,intertext="This would produce"]
                c4 c4 ..stuff..
        \end{mudela}

would translate to

        \begin{verbatim}
                c4 c4 ..stuff..
        \end{verbatim}
        This would produce
        \input bla-bla-0.1.ly.tex

And, since not all mudela-book document are about integrating lilypond
into LaTeX, I would like the verbatim blocks *not* to show

        \begin{mudela}

and

        \end{mudela}

(BTW Tom, could you put your name and e-mail address on the stuff you
wrote, ie. mudela-book.py and mudela-book-doc.doc ?)