hi there :)

I have been working on it... actually, the website tells you i haven't,
and thats the real truth.  It barely got started before school went insane
on me.  I barely sleep as it is, and the fun things in life had to get
tossed in the can for a bit.  I won't be able to really work on it for
quite some time.  It's a real shame.  I mentioned to Han-Wen one day that
the university stifles one's creative outlet.  Perhaps he'd believe me
this time :)

Feel free to hack it to death, if you want.  It was designed to be in the
lyx/latex paradigm with the feel of a text editor.  It's a big deal once
you really get into it.  There's alot to do.  Especially if you consider
that you have to create mudela code and display an unfinished file
on-screen.  The point being that lily makes multiple passes over the file.
Your file won't even be a completely valid .ly file before people will be
expecting to see some output.

Anyways, feel free to check it out.

http://harmonia.scar.utoronto.ca

Good luck, stay in touch if you want to discuss stuff,

Derek

Derek Quinn Wyatt        | Check out "Harmonia"
Unix Admin / Programmer  | Musical Typesetting Front End for LilyPond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   | http://harmonia.scar.utoronto.ca