On Sunday, 11 April 1999, Carsten Block writes:
> Hello,
> I have two problems with lilypond 1.1.38:
>
> 1. I'm using deutsch.ly (because I'm german). In the ChordNames context I
> want a h-major chord, but lilypond prints a B instead of H. How can I fix
> this?

I'm not sure what you mean.  Is it the chord Name that is printed wrongly,
like so:

      B  (instead of H)

     x|

because I'm sorry to say that this is hardcoded, currently.
We don't have a good (ie configurable) pitch->name translation.

in lily/musical-pitch:

String
Musical_pitch::str () const
{
  int n = (notename_i_ + 2) % 7;
  String s = to_str (char(n + 'a'));
  if (accidental_i_)
    s += String (accname[accidental_i_ + 2]);

> 2. I want the text in the ChordNames and the Lyrics context to be printed
> in fontsize 12pt instead of 10pt. How can I do this? I have looked for
> something that I have to specify in the paper block, but I couldn't find
> anything.

Do something like:

   \property ChordNames.textstyle = "large"
   c-min

btw: we seem to have 'textStyle' and 'textstyle' properties, so watch out,
     that'll soon be fixed (han-wen, s/r?)

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/      | http://www.lilypond.org/