I've updated the site again at:

http://members.xoom.com/chrissawer/mutopia/

With the first music - a test of Beethoven's Fur Elise for piano in all five
formats.

I've also removed most of the site's graphics, and started the cgi program
which will eventually do the searching - currently you can tell it whether you
want in-line preview graphics or have them linked to from the music's title.

I've just uploaded the site and the cgi program doesn't work. I don't have time
to investigate more now, but I think it is because the server the cgi-scripts
are hosted on only has Perl 4 and my test system has Perl 5. Hopefully a
working version will be up tomorrow.

Chris

--

Chris Sawer - Sussex, England - [EMAIL PROTECTED]