On Monday, 5 July 1999, Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > I did some metafont hacking and implemented a \segno and
> > a \wheel (what is the proper english nomenclature?) script.
> > I also did a bar repetition sign and implemented this using
> > the same mechanism and syntax as multi-measure rests.
>
> Yes.  That is cool. Originally I wanted the repeat thing to be a
> \property, but that would make playback difficult.

Isn't playback difficult now too; when encountering \repeations
you have to find the contents of the last measure.
The syntax I had in mind for the % faulenzer sign was more like

  \repeat "faulenz" 3 { c d e f }

?

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/      | http://www.lilypond.org/