[Christian, don't CC the info list.  It is moderated]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Maybe is this error during make install the price for doing the above described ?

Nope.  It's unrelated.

> perl ../buildscripts/help2man.pl out/lilypond > out/lilypond.1
> help2man: can't get `--help' info from out/lilypond

darn. The tarball includes prebuilt manual pages, but they get
overwritten because after compile the executable is newer than the man page.
In any case, I don't understand the error, because lilypond --help
does work (I assume).