I've run into a problem with mudela-book in version 1.2.8.  The problem
shows up whenever there is the LaTeX command \onecolumn in the
document.  I've tested it on an empty (except for headers and whatnot)
document, and removing \onecolumn eliminates the error.  Here is the
stack trace python spews out:

[droundy@ludwig ~/works]$ mudela-book test.tex
mudela-book (GNU LilyPond) 1.2.8
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 867, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 854, in main
    chunks = transform_input_file (input_filename, my_outname)
  File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 617, in transform_input_file
    (chap,sect,count) = advance_counters((chap,sect,count), opts, c[1])
  File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 501, in advance_counters
    current_opts.remove ('twocolumn')
NameError: current_opts

Thank's for the great effort on lily!

David Roundy