Hi there,

I have typed up wtk2-fugue2.ly and added it to the mutopia directory. I'm
not entirely sure that my use of mudela is as good as it could be but it
does produce the desired result. Maybe someone more proficient in mudela
could look over the source and fix the warnings.

If I set

 simple_spacer_solver=0.; (I'm not sure about the name of the variable)

Lily does her calculation of column positions but I get loads of warnings
that the solution does not satisfy its constraints (which I didn't get with
Lily 1.2.6 for the same input)and some of the output staffs are offset left
and right, i.e. they don't align properly. Moreover the first line is
shortened as expected but typeset flushleft.

Is this a bug or are there other switches I have to set so that Lily 1.2.8
behaves like 1.2.6?

Bye
Felix

lilypond-1.2.8.fb1.diff.gz