On Monday, 20 September 1999, "Richard L. Grubb" writes:
> dantes wrote:
> >
> >    Part 1.1.1       Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> >                 Encoding: quoted-printable
> >
> >                        Name: bug-configure
> >    bug-configure       Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
> >                    Encoding: base64
> >
> >                   Name: Bug-make
> >    Bug-make       Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
> >               Encoding: base64
>
> I got the same error recently. Someone from the mail-list told me to use
> version 1.2.7.
> I finally got around to using 1.2.8, and the error did not show up. I
> have different problems now. :-)
>
> Nobody told me why BLURB.hh would build, but COPERTINA.hh would not.

This was a simple make dependency bug.  The fix was posted more than
once to gnu-music-discuss; you could have found it in the mail archives.

    http://www.mail-archive.com/gnu-music-discuss@gnu.org

Besides, anyone with just a little bit of unix program development
knowledge could have solved it for you.

> Richard L. Grubb
> Boeing Wichita

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/      | http://www.lilypond.org/