Hello!
I have downloaded the Precompiled i386 RedHat RPMS for lilypond.
But the installation claims that I need libguile.so.5,  which I have not
as the RedHat 6.0 distribution comes along with libguile.so.4. I could
not find the .5 version on the Net. Can you help me?
On the other side, I have also (previous to the use of rpm) tried to
compile lilypond from the sources but quite a few files are missing that
stops the make process!

(I am a very simple computer user - Windows NT & Linux RedHat 6.0 - , I
practise music as a (Great!) hobby, I often have to rewrite my
harpsichord parts, and also use musical examples in texts, and thats why
LilyPond seems to be what I have been looking for for years)

Thanks LilyPondfriendly
                                                    F.Dumas