I was looking at the parser.yy code and I still can't figure out how things
like the 'maj' string in a given input (as a part of 'c-maj' e.g.) get
translated into the parameter list for the Chord::Chord constructor (with
the parameter list Musical_pitch, Array<Musical_pitch>,
Array<Musical_pitch>, Musical_pitch).  I was thinking that for now, I could
get chord labels into the constructor by using all text names (although
having numbers in there would be a shorter, and more useful).  For example,
Cmaj7 could be written (as mudela) as c-majseven, Cmaj6 as c-majsix, Cm as
c-min, Caug as c-aug, etc...  Whaddya think?  Is there any way to get those
text labels (or, barring that, tokens) into the constructor?

BTW, I like the idea of using a colon as a separator, if a separator has to
be there...

-- Shamus