On Saturday, 2 October 1999, "Shamus" writes:

> A couple of things are still wrong--first of all, I put a new int in the
> Chord object header called 'chord_type_i' and it gets clobbered between the
> time it gets set in the constructor and the time 'banter_str' gets called.
> Pitch_arr_ is fine, even though it's in the same section as the
> 'chord_type_i' variable.  Is there any reason why it's getting clobbered?

Variables don't just get clobbered: something's seriously wrong if that
happens.  It is more probable that the (new) variable is not set in all
constructors, so that you actually see an uninitialized value.  Or maybe
you copy the chord somewhere, and need a copy constructor.

> Also, now when I try to run lily, it complains that it can't find 'cmr10'
> even though my $TEXINPUTS and $MFINPUTS are set correctly (it *is* in the
> teTeX directory where it should be)...  It worked before!  What am I doing
> wrong?

Hard to say.  If you can't find it, just send the patch so that someone
may help you.

cmr10: maybe you did a `make clean' and need to do a `make -C mf'?

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/      | http://www.lilypond.org/