Maybe some of you know a solution of a minor problem I'm having with
integrating mudela-book expressions into a new texinfo based release of
the lilypond music terms glossary.

In the following example I want to add a music example illustrating the
term ancient minor scale (I'm not quite sure that my example actually
covers the term, but this is unimportant for the current problem). After
I have proccessed the texinfo file with mudela-book, texi2dvi and dvips
I see that the music example is offset to the left compared to the

How do I get the music aligned with the text ? I have without success
experimented with putting some text in front of the mudela-expression
and surrounding it with @quotation @end quotation.

@table @strong
@item ancient minor scale
F: forme du mode mineur ancien, trois@`eme mode, mode hell@'enique D:
reines
Moll, NL: , I: , DK: ren mol, S: ren moll

@mudela[13pt,eps]
\property Staff.barNonAuto = "1"
\notes\relative c' {
a1 b c d e f g a }
@end mudela
@end table

Regards
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus