On Wednesday, 15 March 2000, Wolfgang Schnitker writes:

> Hi
>
> here is an example, but it doesn't work :-(

Ah, now I understand what you meant by your question.

You want to set property textEmptyDimension!

        [..]
        Texte = \notes \sequential {
                \property Voice.textStyle = typewriter
                \property Voice.textEmptyDimension = ##t

                %% 1.2 (I think)
                %%\property Voice.textEmptyDimension = "1"

                s1^"Optimise Rock" s1 s1 s1 s1
                s1 s1 s1 s1
        [..]

If this is all you want, you can attach these text directly to
the notes too, like you had before.  Just set textEmptyDimension.

Greetings,
Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter