Hi,

In the attached example, the rep. bar, when at
the beginning of a line, doesn't appear between
the treble and bass staves. The right bar has
three ":".

BTW, I tried to compile the piano tutorial example,
the most complicated one, and I got a "junking
request" message at the grace note part [f,16 g] !
I'm talking about R 1.3.37 doc. If this has changed
in 1.3.38, pls ignore this message. I failed
to compile doc for 1.3.38 - my mistake, and I
decided to keep the 1.3.37 docs. My computer is a
little slow one and it would take a while to repeat the
whole process of compilation.

TIA for any comments/help.
Paulo