Arthur,

I get the same results.  I think a quiet change has been made to the
mudela syntax that broke angels.ly.  The change occurred
1.3.40-1.3.42.  Can someone look at angels.ly in Documentation/ntweb
and  shed some light on this issue?

Jeff

On 4/16/00, 8:28:19 AM, Arthur Marsden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding lilypond error under Win95:

> Hi.

> I tried to install Lilypoint under Win95.
> I installed all the auxilliary things it needs (MikTeX, Python,
> GhostScript) OK.
> Lilypond itself (1.3.42) seemed to install fine too.
> However, running it on a copy of the sample file angels.ly produces
> only the error message enclosed below.

> Please let me know what I can do to make this work, or to troubleshoot
> the problem further.  All the pieces were installed in their default
> locations,
> all on drive C: on a Pentium II 233 with a 2Gb HD and 32Mb Ram.

... snipped
> > angels.ly:82:14: warning: Junking request: `Bar_req':
> >         c1 \bar "|.";
> >
> > [22]elapsed time: 2.51 seconds
> > Preprocessing elements... [//c/Program
Files/lilypond-1.3.42.jbr1/share/lilypond

--
Jeffrey B. Reed
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]