Hello,

in the file INSTALL.txt a problem with SuSe Linux is described as follows:
   * SuSE6.2 and similar platforms (glibc 2.1, libstdc++ 2.9.0)

     Lily will crash during parsing (which suggests a C++ library
     incompatibility).  Precise cause, precise platform description or
     solution are not known.

     Note that this only happens on some computers with the said
     platform.

Maybe I have found a solution for this problem:

1. The environment variables are not automatially set by YAST, so this has to be
done by the user

2. On my computer the program allways stopped because the file lily.ps could
not be found. After copying the ps-directory from /usr/share/texmf/lilypond to
/usr/share/lilypond it worked perfectly.

Thanks to the authors for this great tool!

Joachim Miltz

--
GuitarTex Homepage: http://www.rz-home.de/jmiltz/guitartex